Dance With Me Policy & Procedures
1. Classes begin September 7, 2016 and our season is completed on June 24, 2017. If for any reason you are asked to leave or decide to withdraw, you are still responsible for your payments for the remainder of the season.
2. There is a one-time registration fee of $35.
3. If weather causes us to close, a recorded message will be left on the studio line. We will not offer make-up classes for this time missed, however you are welcome to take a free class.
4. If you are absent, you may take a free class. This offer excludes Holidays or Closed Studio days.
5. Regular attendance is very important to your child’s progress. Tardiness is frowned upon.
6. Our class size is limited to provide quality instruction.
7. Dancers must be dropped off no more or less than 10 minutes before class begins and be picked up on time. We do not have the space or proper care to provide for a child after a class has ended. Therefore, a fee of $10 will be charged every 30 minutes for all children who are picked up late.
8. Correct dance attire and shoes must be worn to class. Street shoes are not allowed in the studio. Hair must be pulled back and out of face always!
9. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Put your child’s first and last name on all belongings for a better chance of having items returned.
10. No jewelry or toys in the dance room.
11. All members have been given a special payment plan for their tuition, however, all payments must be complete by May 1, 2017.
12. Tuition is a yearly payment broken down for your convenience. Your tuition is per year, not per class.
13. A recital will be in June. Costume and ticket information TBA.
14. Forms of payment that will be accepted include: Cash, Master Card, Visa, or Discover. Checks will not be accepted.
15. ABSOLUTELY no refund/ credit on tuition, fees of any kind (eg. Competition), costumes, classes, tickets etc.
16. Dancers who choose to withdraw midseason after costumes are ordered will not be permitted to pick up their costumes until the end of the 2016 season (Date TBD) There will be no refunds for costumes/fees. You will be responsible for tuition until the end of the season.
17. Cell phones must be turned off during class.
18. Dancers should use the bathroom at home. Bathrooms at the studio are only to be used in case of an emergency. Parents and siblings are not permitted to use the bathroom. It is entirely too distracting to interrupt a class that is currently in progress.
19. Birthday parties available upon request. See a receptionist for more info.
20. Private lessons available upon request. The price is $1.50 per minute and you will be able to block as much time as needed. Payments must be made in advance. Cancellations must be 24-hours prior to the scheduled private lesson. Without notice, you will be charged for the lesson.
21. Our completely competent staff would be happy to answer any and all of your questions during studio hours. If you would like to schedule an appointment to speak with a dance manager, you may call the reception area. Teachers are only responsible for studio curriculum and classroom ethics. Please keep in mind teachers are on an extremely tight schedule to provide quality instruction and have limited time, however our staff is highly trained and can provide you with accurate information immediately.
22. Tuition must be paid on the 1st of the month, depending on which Payment Plan you have chosen. A late fee of $10 will be assessed after the 10th of the month and a second fee of $25 will be added to your account after the 17th. If you are not up to date with your payments, your child will not be eligible to take class and your balance will be forwarded to collections.
23. Parents are not permitted in classroom for any reason, for the safety of the children.